(PICTURES) - Nollywood Up And Coming Actress Mercy Macjoe Dazzles In New Photo Shoot

Mercy Macjoe is an up and coming actress, hails from Eket Akwa-ibom state, She's from a family of eight and the sixth child. 

She has loved acting all her life, and started acting professionally in 2011.

So far, she has done movies with various producers & directors. Her first movie was in 2011 "The lonely princess" by great movies, followed by "crown queen" ever since then she has been doing well in the industry.  

She also featured in "royal first class, Brazilian hair bebes, blackberry bebe season2, 7eyes of thunder, Mad house" amongsts others. 

She just finished a movie where she played a lead character "sugar-sisi" produced & directed by chikere guide. 

Acording to her, the movie would be dropping soon. 

''I really did my best in the movie & I know the movie will unveil me to the world, i must thank my fans & d producers that believe in me.i promise my fans the best of me in 2013''.






Credits to Big-bammy.blogspot.com

7 Responses to “(PICTURES) - Nollywood Up And Coming Actress Mercy Macjoe Dazzles In New Photo Shoot”

  1. She is a very gud actress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U re jst 2 gud in actin, pls keep impressin ur fans d sky wil b ur limit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am ur no.1 fan swt macjoe kip it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My role model mercy macjoe I luv ur movies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls keep it up mercy nd de sky will be ur limit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched your movie for the first time and i fell in love with the manner you interprete your character. you are dame too good. love yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enter your comment...in a nearby future, mercy macjoe ll be recognized as one of the best actress,that Nigeria ll ever produced.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...